Some photos of my new build – a Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 2014 Stealth Edition.
So here is my new build, just in time for a few more rides in the fall here in Denmark and then to be trimmed just a little bit more over the winter to be ready for the spring.
The parameters for my build is a mix of lightweight, durable, good looking, comfortable and still payable parts. This is the first bike for me with Di2 and it is simply amazing……for sure a point of no return for me.
As shown here in the pictures the bike weighs approx. 6.750 grams (excluding the Gamin computer itself).
Here is a list of the main parts:
– Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 2014 (Stealth) – Size XL/60
– Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 (Front and Rear Deraileur + Shifters/Levers) with internal battery mount in seatpost
– Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000 Brake Calibers
– Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-25 Cassette
– Sram Red Exogram GXP Compact Crankset (175mm) sanded down
– Stronglight CT2 Chainrings (52/38)
– Ritchey WCS 4-Axis 110mm Stem
– 3T Ergonova Team Stealth Handlebar
– Canyon VCLS Seatpost
– Speedplay Zero Stainless Pedals
– Selle Italia SLR Carbon Sadle
– Handbuild 50mm Carbon Wheels with Carbon Concepts TI skewers/QR
– Schwalbe One 25mm tires
– KMC X10 SL Chain
– Lizard Skin Bar Tape
– Garmin Out Front mount (Garmin Edge 510)
– 2 x Elite Custom Race Bottle Cages